Saturday, November 19, 2011

The indignities


Several times in the last few months I've startled Lovely Husband awake with my agonised groans and gasps, clutching at my calf muscle as another leg cramp hits. I had talked to the midwives and the pharmicist and was upping my dairy intake (for the calcium) and taking a magnesium supplment to try and prevent them. I hadn't had another since starting this regime last month but this morning, I got jolted awake with that familiar feeling again. My calf muscle was bulging and was probably the most well defined it's ever been. And now it'll be sore for a day or two. Sigh.

Photo source: calf muscle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...