As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here. You'll need to search for the rest yourselves.
Someone in my mum-to-be group posted this video, and oh man, it made me a little teary. Our little bubs is a boy but it still gets me, right there.
281. Ed Sheeran - 'Small Bump' (Acoustic). Love his cute ranga joke.
282. Ed Sheeran - 'You need me, I don't need you' - Had a listen to a few of his other songs after seeing the one above and really dig the accent of his singing voice. Also love the simpler songs.
283. Ed Sheeran - 'The A-Team'.
284. Ed Sheeran - 'Little Lady'.
285. Ed Sheeran - 'Wayfaring Stranger' - fantastic!
286. Johnny Cash - 'Wayfaring Stranger' - also fantastic.
287. We Are Augustines - 'Chapel Song' - pretty average and uninspiring.
288. We Are Augustines - 'Book of James' - similar to the one before but somehow much better. Weird.
289. Bombay Cycle Club - 'Lights Out, Words Gone' - sweet, simple.
290. Neil Young - 'Long May You Run' - caught this during the week and it stuck with me.