Friday, November 25, 2011

Touch of the OCDs


Lovely Husband has a mild, self-diagnosed, case of the OCDs. His manifests in piles of things: short stacks that must be perfectly square and aligned. What is interesting to me is that there are many stacks, not just one single tall pile. That brain of his, I love it so but I don't understand it.


While cleaning out my bookmarks list, I found a link to 'Things Organised Neatly' on another website that I hadn't visited for a few months. Some of these photos would certainly appeal to Lovely Husband, but I'm not sure if I should show him or not.


 Photo source: Things Organized Neatly

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...