Friday, July 6, 2012

Bonjour Sophie


Meet Sophie Le Giraffe.

I held out as long as I could.

But my boy is chomping on all and sundry and seems particularly taken with rubber. When we visit other people's houses, he always seems to end up with the Sophie jammed in his mouth, squeaking with every mash of his jaws. But Sophie doesn't come cheap. I think we spent more on this toy than just about everything else that doesn't come with batteries.

After a week of grizzling and briefly chomping on anything he could put in his mouth, I caved and headed to my nearest Toys R Us.

Sophie is serious rubber. And she has plenty of room for a chubbsy fist to get a good grip. And lots of different limbs and nubs to jam into a tiny little mouth.

Bienvenue, Sophie le Giraffe, bienvenue.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...