Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Songs on a Saturday Morning (451-460)

As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here. You'll need to search for the rest yourselves.

451. Clare Bowditch - 'You Make Me Happy' - Her voice is amazing no matter what she does with it but this film clip isn't great.
452. Sophie Koh - 'I Understand'.


453. Xavier Rudd - 'Bow Down' - Man gets a little preachy preachy about the earth but love his didge-laden tunes.
454. Xavier Rudd - 'Follow the Sun'.
455 - Coldplay feat. Rihanna - 'Princess of China' - I'm starting to like Rihanna less and less but Coldplay more and more.
456. B.o.B feat. Taylor Swift - 'Both of Us'.
457. Mia Dyson - 'When the Moment Comes' - Her voice makes me think of the early 90s, of Melissa Etheridge and KD Lang and Sheryl Crow... and all those other women that rocked around then.
458. San Cisco - Rocket Ship - weird but I like it. Love thepicture of Bon Scott painted into the underpass.
459. Lana Del Tay - 'National Anthem' - Another of Lovely Husband's lovely lady voices.
460. Walk the Moon - 'Anna Sun'.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...