Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Finally finished: peas in the pod

I finished my peas back in June but the pod was a joke: a sloppy, shapeless badly stitched piece of fabric. So I regrouped, I bought a zip, I stared at the zip and wondered how I could possibly stitch that sucker in. It took a few days but I finally figured it out and the results are so much better than I hoped for.


It looks like a pod now - a pod with a purple zip, sure, but a pod all the same.

It was suggested the names (in the spirit of my other creations Octavius, Tiberius, Pliny the Elder and Linus) be the Brothers Gracchi... but there were only two of them, so now I'm thinking they should be the Horatii.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...