Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A normal Wednesday (in four phone pictures)


Wednesday is actually our abnormal day of the week. It's the one where I work until 7pm and Lovely Husband does the pick-up, the feeding, the bathing and the putting to sleep. It is a long day for me and usually one I spend sitting in a windowless office at a computer doing computer-y things. So the pictures for that would be particularly uninspiring. But, it's also a day where I treat myself and find lots of little things to amuse myself in between the hours of computering (and I just totally just used that as a verb - and I totally just said totally - three times now). 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...