Monday, May 27, 2013

Oh Mr Postman: A Letter to Lilybett and Boy Readers

Hello, is anybody out there?  

I started this blog a little while ago as a completely different beast. It was just a wandering, wondering little patch of the internet with no readers. Then a few months in, this happened:


And like that, it became a bit of a pregnancy blog. I posted about the indignities of pregnancy and shared the growing bump. And then Dear Boy arrived and this place lay silent for a while, much more silent than our home where a tiny, new human was squalling and I was crying and Lovely Husband was watching season after season of The Big Bang Theory. And after the silence there were baby photos. Lots and lots of baby photos because there just weren't a lot of words, or maybe too many words and just not enough time or motivation to get them down. But the words have been returning, and the photos are getting a little better and the blog changed a bit, and then changed a lot. I mean, for goodness sake, I got crafty.

And with all those changes, readers have come. One, two, some, a handful, a dozen. You have come.

Thank you. I hope you hang around for a while to see what comes next.

Lilybett xx

P.S. Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see or hear about, if there's something you'd like to return, or something you want more of.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...