Friday, June 7, 2013

Return to regularly scheduled programming

Okay, I lied, there is no regularly scheduled programming.

You may have noticed a few changes happening around here. Behind the scenes I've been learning some photoshop skills (and how not to throw my laptop across the room when there's user error or the program crashes) as well as a bit of HTML, which is all taking up writing time. And photo-taking time. And quilt-making time. And cleaning the kitchen time. And sleeping time.

But you know what? Tonight I made 10-minute-and-three-ingredient chocolate crackles. I think they're worth a mention. Watch this space.

2 comments :

  1. You have such a sweet fam, I love looking at your pictures!

    I have officially nominated you for the Leibster award! http://meandmyhousemontreal.blogspot.ca/2013/06/the-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely, Morgan, thank-you! More photos to come soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...