Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Songs on a Sunday Morning (671-680)

As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here.

I may or may not have caught So You Think You Can Dance the other night. I admit nothing.


671. Feliz Da Housecat - 'Silver Screen' - '...in the back shakes a tambourine' oh the rhymes.
672. Kevin Spacey - 'That's All' - from the soundtrack of Beyond the Sea
673. Labrinth - 'Last Time' - errrr, not entirely my cuppa.
674. Delta Rae - 'Bottom of the River' - Swampy delta goodness.
675. Delta Rae - 'Dance in the Graveyards' - Entirely different to the previous song but catchy and captivating.
676. Delta Rae - 'Morning Comes' - Turns out the band (siblings plus a few others) share the singing. The sister sang the swampy one and the brothers
677. Delilah - 'Go'
678. Delilah - 'Inside My Love'
679. The Valerie Project - 'Elsa'
680. Bloc Party - 'So Here We Are'

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...