Monday, August 5, 2013

July in insta-photos


At the beginning of the month, I flew to the other side of the country for work, leaving my boy for the first time. It was a little rough all round - Dear Boy came down with a snotty, chesty cold and my internet connection wasn't fast enough to Skype. Lovely Husband was a trouper.


A break-in at my office, a few toddler tantrums and a couple of visits to the Emergency Department. I'll be happy for August to be a much less eventful month.


We ended the month with sunshine, with rainbows and the zoo. Oh, and broccoli, but that doesn't seem nearly as joyous.

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...