721. The Staves - 'Facing West' - I've already included four of these lovely sisters' songs on my list of favourites, but Girls Gone Child recently posted this little piece of magic, and I'm so captivated by the harmonies. I immediately want to learn ukelele.
722. Lucy Rose - 'All I've Got' - Her high notes are heavenly. Gorgeous arrangement for the Beatnik Sessions.
723. Lucy Rose - 'Middle of the Bed' - Little more beat than the last. Still loving her tone.
724. Taylor Swift - 'Red'.
725. Mika - 'Rain'. I keep waiting for one of new songs to take off or catch me up like those on first album. This doesn't. At all.
726. Mika ft. Pharrell - 'Celebrate' - Neither does this. Boo.
727. Lucy Spraggan - 'Last Night (Beer Fear)' - Bahahahaaaaa.
728. The Paper Kites - 'Featherstone'. Lovely.
729. Lucia - 'Silence' - She makes me think of Susanne Vega, even though their voices aren't really that similar.
730. Lucia - 'Me Over You' - I love the low notes of the piano in the intro.