Friday, September 20, 2013

New Tricks 14/26: Centring Blogger page tabs (Hooray!)
















I've been wanting to fix my page tabs for a little while now and finally stumbled across a tutorial for how to do it. And it's easy as. Why didn't I figure this out sooner?

Five steps to centring page tabs in Blogger (sorry WP peeps)

Step 1. Head over to the 'Template' tab in your Blogger dashboard.
Step 2. Click on 'Advanced' 
Step 3. Click on 'Add CSS'
Step 4. Add the following two lines of code into the CSS box (and make sure you click 'enter' key after):

.PageList {text-align:center !important;}
.PageList li {display:inline !important; float:none !important;}

Step 5. Hit 'Apply to Blog'.




All done! How easy was that?

Have you learnt any new coding tricks recently?

4 comments :

  1. I really need to add some tabs, so I'm pinning this post for when I finally get there!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I have a secret pinterest board with a stack of stuff like this too :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is looking so awesome hun. I am loving that yellow header! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's getting there slowly, slowly. I am really enjoying finding new little tips and tricks.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...