Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Tricks (15/26): 'Twinkle, Twinkle' on the Song... I mean Xylophone.

video

I am determined to learn the guitar, or at least a few songs on the guitar. But it's a bit tough at the moment to get away to lessons even though money is a leeeeetle less tight than it was previously. I may resort to google to teach myself before the end of the New Tricks project, but for now there's this: 'Twinkle, Twinkle' on a xylophone (or the Song as Dear Boy insists on calling it).

This new trick comes direct from Lovely Husband - the only thing he knows how to play. Who knew the man was so talented. I'm blessed that he has the patience to teach me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...