Saturday, December 21, 2013

New (Christmas) Songs on a Saturday Morning (901-920)

As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here

As I mentioned last week, I found a playlist on spotify called 'Singer Songwriter Christmas'. There's still a few I didn't get through, so I'm forging on with more Christmas tunes this week. If you click on the link above, you'll be able to listen to the full list on Spotify online, even if you don't have spotify downloaded.


901. Future of Forestry - 'The Earth Stood Still'
902. Lisa Hannigan - 'Silent Night'
903. Cary Brothers - 'Christmas Tree'
904. Relient K - 'I Celebrate the Day'
905. The Boy Least Likely To - 'Christmas Isn't Christmas'
906. Justin McRoberts - 'O Come All Ye Faithful'
907. Sufjan Stevens - 'Joy to the World'
908. Bahamas - 'Christmas Must Be Tonight'
909. Josh Rouse - 'Christmas with Jesus'
910. Luke - 'Mele Kelikimaka' - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation anyone?
911. Jack Johnson - 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'
912. Camera Obscura - 'The Blizzard'
913. Summer Fiction - 'Christmas Eve for Two'

And some extras, not on the playlist.

914. Jack Johnson - 'Someday at Christmas'
915. Coldplay - 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'

Including a few anti-Christmas songs for the scrooges. Lovely Husband, I'm looking at you. xx

916. Barenaked Ladies - 'Elf's Lament'
917. Ren & Stimpy - 'I Hate Christmas'
918. Stephen Colbert - 'Another Christmas Song'
919. Weezer - 'Christmas Celebration'
920. Joss Stone - 'The Anti-Christmas Carol'

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...