Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blood red moon

Image credit: Nikkorz under CC Licence (some rights reserved, no changes made)


There's a lunar eclipse tonight from 8pm or so, turning the moon blood red. The question is: given this month's Intentional Play theme is the universe and its planets and moons and stars, do I let Dear Boy stay up to see it and risk a. freaking him out because the moon is red or b. having a tired, cranky boy on our hands tomorrow?

Might need to view the BOM's forecast before a decision can be made.

2 comments :

  1. I wonder what you decided.... I didn't let my boys stay up... the do love the moon but I just couldn't be bothered dealing with cranky heads for the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid was in bed at 7:15. I think we'll make our own moon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...