Thursday, December 4, 2014

Questions I've asked lately: How embarrassing is your search history?



Have you ever taken a look at your google search history? I went looking for a site I could only vaguely remember and thought it might be in a list somewhere. And then I found not just the visiting history, but a big list of all the questions I've asked the google oracle. Hilarious and sad at the same time.

How do they get cranes on the top of skyscrapers?
No seriously... how do they do that?

Best easiest gingerbread recipe?
I'm not sure if best and easiest are mutually exclusive in the baking stakes.

How do I use a hot glue gun properly?
Christmas crafts require some hot glue. Time to pull that baby out of the packaging.

How do I use a hot glue gun without all the mess?
Obviously the answer to the last question didn't impress me much.

Christopher Pyne senate education reform?
News of the day. Hilarious that the headlines it pulled up were 'stop texting me!'.

Why does the sun shining feel hotter on some days and not others?
I totally get why we have seasons and the earth tilting on its axis, etc... but that doesn't really explain why one 30 degree day feels like your eyeballs are frying and another 30 degree day doesn't.

Awesome Christmas playlist?
If I'm listing to Christmas music, it better be good.

Drawing and art developmental ages stages?
Dear Boy draws circles, lots and lots of circles and he tells me 'I'm going to draw you lots of circles, okay?' I'm wondering when he's going to head into potatohead people territory.

Who coined the term 'threenager?
Yeah, they hit the nail on the head with that one.

DIY ornament dough cornflour not salt?
Sanding salt dough ornaments? Ain't nobody got time for that.

What age can kids start cub scouts?
We voted last weekend at the local scout hall. They were cooking damper on sticks over fires in half-barrel drums. City boys need to poke sticks in fire too.

I can has cheezburger?
Sometimes only a LOLcat will do.

It's nice to see I've been asking the hard-hitting questions. I'm too scared to check my phone's search history for all those things I look up while bored and/or on the run.

Care to share yours?

1 comment :

  1. Oh god I can't even imagine mine. Nope, won't even check it haha Too embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...